I’ve been working on the next version of Pictomaphone since the last one was submitted. This version won’t be quite as big and will hopefully be wrapped up this weekend or early next week (time permitting).
So far, I’ve added a real Save dialog that lets you control everything about how the image is saved. (Which isn’t much). I’ve also had reports of a bug where some photos couldn’t be opened because they had bad Exif data. I’ve fixed that already. Also a few small UI things were changed here and there — and I added a Settings page that lets you control more of how the display looks. There is a little more clean-up left to do on this version, and a few more tweaks I need to squeeze in, but all-in-all, looks like it’ll be ready soon.
I’ve held off on adding any more big features for the moment – because I want to get the update out faster. The last update took 3 months, and I don’t want people to have to wait that long this time :)